To measure and manage effectiveness and to optimize the performance of your staff, your call center and the back office must look at all aspects of the operation. The Kunnect performance management tools deliver:
- Call center and back office performance metrics.
- Business outcome and real-time and historical management information — inbound and outbound across all contact media and supporting business processes.
- Blended operation to let you do more with the same or do the same with less.
- Call recording and live monitoring} for quality assessment.
Measuring agent productivity in real-time is paramount to executing a profitable campaign.
This real-time metric is designed to give you a graphical representation of agent dispositions on a specific campaign.
This real-time metric is designed to give you a dashboard summary of pertinent campaign statistics.
- Walk-Around Observation
- Plug-in/doublejack monitoring
- Silent Monitoring
- Record and Review
Companies cite many different benefits from quality monitoring programs. Research results show that the majority of companies perform quality monitoring with one major goal in mind: to evaluate agent performance and improve service quality. Other reasons for quality monitoring include:
- Assessment and improvement of scripts and processes
- Greater customer satisfaction
- Increased efficiency
- Improved training programs
- Uncovering common customer complaints and concerns
- General troubleshooting
Major Benefits of Quality Monitoring
As a supervisor or manager, there are several key benefits you are trying to address when implementing a quality monitoring program. The four major benefits of quality monitoring directly impact:
- Efficiency and cost
- Customer satisfaction
- Training improvements
Quality monitoring is one of the most effective methods for improving customer satisfaction levels. Many supervisors and managers look for correlation between customer service levels and quality monitoring scores. When performing quality monitoring, you will:
- Improve overall employee performance.
- Gain valuable customer feedback.
- Increase customer satisfaction by addressing common complaints and evaluating customer needs.
- Assess agents’ listening and comprehension skills.
- Evaluate agents’ problem-solving abilities.
- Gain insight as to how well agents are controlling the pace and flow of the conversation.
- Assess agents’ customer relationship management skills.
Efficiency and cost
Overall call center efficiency is improved with the implementation of a quality monitoring system. In the end, higher levels of efficiency result in lower costs. Quality monitoring allows managers and supervisors to:
- Reduce defective calls that result in callbacks.
- Reduce handle time by improving system navigation skills.
- Troubleshoot problem areas.
- Review scripting for improvement.
- Identify weaknesses in systems operation and navigation.
- Improve employee procedures.
The benefit of quality monitoring that is most often overlooked by supervisors is the improvement of training and new agent orientation programs. Quality monitoring sessions, when recorded and archived, can be especially beneficial during new agent orientation and training. The ability to illustrate with live examples is a major benefit that is often overlooked.
- Design improvement programs based on common deficiencies in agents, scripts or policies.
- Improve training programs by supplementing them with the “best of” and “worst of” quality monitoring examples.
- Implement mentoring, career pathing and in-house training programs using quality monitoring as an aid.
- Retain good agents and improve upon existing skills.
Overall call center quality performance is improved with the implementation of quality monitoring systems.
- Benchmarking studies indicate a correlation between quality monitoring implementation and overall call center performance improvement.
- Helps companies maintain quality standard.
- Increases cost effectiveness through improved efficiencies.
- Accelerates development of agent skills.
- Creates visible accountability for performance.
The Kunnect XVP system offers a vast array of reports which cover three vital aspects of call center management.
Supervisors have access to several agent metrics:
- Payroll information
- Occupancy time
- Contacts per hour
- Revenue computations
- Break time analysis
- Campaign workflow
Supervisors have access to several campaign metrics:
- Sales reports
- Disposition analysis
- Revenue computations
- Service levels
- Lead analysis
Supervisors have access to pertinent lead information:
- Disposition analysis
- Time zone inventory
- Call attempt analysis
- File penetration
- DNC management
There are several other reports available that will impact your call center. And if that’s not enough, we can arrange native access to database data necessary to handle any custom reporting requirements... unprecedented for a hosted call center solution!